Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fifth circle complete



Only two circles left so now I just have to dig in and get ready for a few days of really long tactics sessions.

It takes me between 60 and 90 minutes to do 130 problems, which means I could be looking down the barrel of at least a few three hour sessions.

Should be fun.

Again, my accuracy keeps going up:
  • Circle 1 - 65% correct
  • Circle 2 - 69% correct
  • Circle 3 - 83% correct
  • Circle 4 - 91% correct
  • Circle 5 - 95% correct

  • If I was a gambling man, I'd say the number of tactics I get right in the next two circles will probably go down, but in these last two circles I'm just going for speed and pattern recognition.

    1 comment:

    Blue Devil Knight said...

    Spank 'em down! I bet your percentages at least stay the same. There is a strong recency effect in memory: the more recently you saw X, the more likely you will remember it. This helps a lot in the final circles where there is no more than 2 days since I last saw the problems.